Maximum strength acne fighting formula controls surface oil, neutralizes bacteria and prevents future breakouts.
- + Helps neutralize bacteria-causing acne/breakouts
- + Removes impurities
- + Clears clogged pores
- + Reduces redness
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Glycerin: Hydrator and moisture replenisher
- Green tea extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Pinebark extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Red tea extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Grapeseed extract: Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Tea tree oil: Keeps skin clean
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Strobus Bark Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Isostearate, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.