Retinol Resurfacing Serum 0.50 is a pure potent retinol serum that dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and skin texture, while evening skin tone.
Cutting-edge microencapsulated retinol allows for gradual timed release overnight. By encapsulating the retinol and adding soothing and hydrating ingredients like niacinamide, honey and sodium hyaluronate, maximal results can be achieved in comfort.
- Microencapsulated Retinol (0.5%): A vitamin A derivative and antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves texture and tone by strengthening skin, improving elasticity and increasing skin turnover. Retinol also targets blemish-prone skin by unclogging pores and enhances skin tone by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Encapsulated retinol allows for a slow release into the skin overnight minimizing side effects, so you can enjoy all the benefits of retinol with little to no irritation!
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin, calms redness and increases tolerance to topical retinoids.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is a tripeptide that strengthens the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: A redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the calming qualities of honey and boswellia.
- Gluconolactone: A type of polyhydroxy acid that exfoliates more gently than an alpha hydroxy acid (e.g. glycolic and lactic acids). Gluconolactone is also a hydrating antioxidant ingredient with soothing properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, soothing aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, NIACINAMIDE, RETINOL, APRICOT KERNEL OIL PEG-6 ESTERS, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (TEA) EXTRACT, TETRAPEPTIDE-14, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIGLYCERIDES OF CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC ACID, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT (EXTRAIT DE MIEL), SUCROSE PALMITATE, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, GLUTATHIONE, GLUCONOLACTONE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 20, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BHT, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL
Twist pump left to open and right to close. Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck after cleansing at night. Follow with your favorite AlumierMD moisturizer. If you are not currently using a retinol product, begin using once or twice a week and gradually increase frequency to nightly as your skin adjusts.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use AlumierMD sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.